If you want to order some of the lovely products in the shop with one of your very own designs but are stuck, these tips may help you along:
1. Think whether you would like the image to be simple or more complicated
2. Think about colours, black and white is very striking take a look at this phone case I found on the internet. This could be done in ink as a drawing from one of your own paintings. Take a photo of your painting and turn it into black and white - now you can create a new drawing using the whole of the image or a section of it.
3. Acrylics, watercolours, perhaps with pen? Drawing with pens, a combination of all of them.
4. Perhaps you have a painting already you like but would like it to be smaller to fit onto a cup, or a pencil case? Let us know and we will do it for you.
5. Key into google - artwork pencil case tin, or artwork iPhone case horses for example and see what inspires you.
Deadline for group order is 27 October :)